Sunday, August 31, 2008

Google Reader

Have any of you tried "Reader" from your Gmail account?  I was just wondering what it was so I was checking it out.  You can get feeds for all sorts of things.  I just typed LDS into the search and browse box and came up with some really great talks.  I subscribed to 'LDS Voices' and 'BYU Recent Talks' and Gospel Teaching and Learning Series.'   You can down load the talks or listen to them as feeds.  There are some neat talks there.  For some reason the BYU feed sounds like chipmunks.  You can understand it, it just doesn't sound like real voices.  Maybe I just need to unsubscribe and then subscribe for it again.

If you have not checked it out yet I would suggest you do.  I found a neat talk by Elder M. Russell Ballard called "Beware of False Prophets."  It has some things in it that I can use in my next Relief Society lesson.

No comments: